Salon is Opened!
We want to welcome everyone back! We are so grateful and excited to be back at work. We do have a few regulations that we have put in place to keep the workplace a clean and safe environment. Please review our regulations and if you have a concern with any of them please give us a call or kindly reschedule your appointment until a later time. Thank you so much!
1. Please remain in your car until we call you to let you know your stylist is ready for you. This gives us time to clean and sanitize everything for you.
2. We are asking that whoever the appointment is for is the only one to come into the salon. As much as we love to see your family and friends please leave them at home until further notice.
3. Masks are mandatory during your entire service.
4. When you are called and come in for your appointment, please stop at the front door and someone will come take your temperatures and ask you a couple brief questions.
5. Please wash your hands or use our hand sanitizer station when you enter the salon.
6. If you have been sick and showing any symptoms of COVID19, have been around anyone with COVID19, or traveled to any high risk areas within 14 days please kindly reschedule your appointment.
7. At this time we are not doing any blow drys.